martes, 4 de noviembre de 2014

                                              KNOWING IN COMMUNITY



                                   What I think about knowing in community.

I don't know if because I have my own experiences I can see some things  by my own perspective.
but I think the first community relations that we have is in our home.Is there where we learn how to work as a community, because the parents teach that everything has an order, and that there are some rules that we have to follow in order to live well. Everyone has right and homework,and if we respect each other and gets agreement, the family would work as big community.
Comunidades virtuales
Another expirience that I have as a community is with the Philarmonic Orchesta which is compound with children and young people. I met them because my douthers want to learn to play the guitar, but when I met them I was intrigued. And now we are friends and I colaborate with them.


DO YOU FEEL A SENSE OF COMMUNITY WIHT EACH SUBJECT YOU STUDY?

 Well, I do not know, all subjects have liked and I could find some characteristics with which I have felt identified ,and at the time I have put into practice and also have given me reasons to discucion with whom I have learned more.

WHAT IS THE NATURE OF THAT RELATIONSHIP?
 
One of the subjects which more speak to my life was Cadre development, or rather it was the way  was presented. I can say that it looked like the teacher was telling my life, and well I thought that if I had received that advice before were not the person I am. but still with all my stumbling I like myself.

HOW WAS YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR SUBJECT ENRICHED YOUR LIFE?
 I bilieve that I had good relationship, in fact I always look for ways to have good relations with all my subjects.

WHAT WAS THE SUBJECT WHICH STRETCHED MY LIFE?
  Definitely were didactics.I learned a lot about the behavior of young people and adults, their different learning styles, it was something like that opened my eyes and taught me to see right through a window.

SUBJECT WHO CHANGED MY LIFE.
 The teaching practices were those that changed my life, being in school and know the reality of how teachers works and the various problems affecting the students, gave me a different perpectiva and made me give a special value to my work work.

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario