lunes, 29 de septiembre de 2014

CHAPTER III .The hidden wholeeness. Paradox in teaching and learning.

THINK THE WORLD APART
In what ways have you experienced "suffering" as a student teacher?
Well I can not call it suffering, have been rather uncomfortable situations I've been through. What happens is that there are always students who do not want to pay attention, they want to be playing or talking and when  Icall their attention they get angry and try to intimidate.

Has your suffering had any redemptive quality to it; that it, has it made your heart large? 
 I've had the opportunity to experience that feeling when you manage to make a change in a student. I recommended a student to attend a center  " Hit at my Neighborhood"  they have programs that could help you, and the next week a student told me that was attending the center and he was learning English. Knowing that was satisfying and I was pleased.

What would help you deepen the redemptive quality of the suffering your experience in your work?
 Well, I think that the triumphs of the students will be my triumphs and failures will also be my failures. For that reason I will always strive for my student to became in good people for this society.
 

 Name some of your keys gifts or strengths as a teacher?
 For the different experiences I've had in my life I can tell my students how difficult it is to face the world without any preparation, that I consider it as a strength because each time that students do not want to work,  I told them about some bad experiences I had in my life and their attention is focused on me, and so I put them in to the class.

 Now name a struggle or difficulty you commonly have in teaching?
 One of the struggles I faced in the class is when I write on the board, I fear to write wrong words which causes to turn me slow because I think first in order to do not comit misstake.

How do you understand your relation between your profile  of giftedness and the kind of trouble you typically get into in the classroom?
 

As a teacher we have to take every advantage and always one or two steps ahead of potential problems that can we face.In nowadays teachers currently faced with problems that  become very common and thanks to the courses that we receive before entering to the medium of instruction,  now we can deal with this kind of problems.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario