martes, 23 de septiembre de 2014

LEARNING STYLES

1 - What might happen if you don´t understand your learning style?
well, in my case, understanding how my learning is more meaningful is the most important, otherwise it would be like a ship at sea without direction.

2 - If you understan your individual learning style, what this allow you to do?
For me to understand how to learn is as important as it helps me understand what I should do to learn, is like a blueprint that uses  engineer when they are building 

3 - In my own words, description of the four learning style and write down the suggested question that will help you remember the main characteristic of learning style.

Very important to know about learning styles, you learn without knowing what your learning style until you know them.
 Kinesthetic learning is when people learn through movements which are made by the teacher, moves like; gestures, hand and arm movements, or touch objetos.Kinesthetic learning mimics.
Auditory learning This group of learners learn through listening audios, discussions, and debates, their strengths are  in their ears, allowing them to assimilate and understand the issues in a faster way
Learning reading; this other group is characterized by reading make learning becomes meaningful and their ability to assimilate and understand is quite wide which allows them to retain much information.
Learning writing ; In this group within me, I believe that through writing more although I understand that it is slower than other learning styles but when I write analyze and understand what I'm doing.
 Style 1 kenesthetic learners.
question. what can I do?
skills. comprenhetion through movements.
Style 2 Auditory learners.
question.What I want to hear?
skills. comprenhetion through sounds.
Style 3 Learning reading.
question. What I´m reading?
skill.  ability to retain information and understand.
Style 4 Learning writing.
question. Is it interesting?
skills.  ability to write correctly.
Style 4 Vision.
question. What I seem?
skills.comprenhetion through movements,
recognize colors and shapes.
As conclusion, learning through sight is the most complete because it is where the other four styles work.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario