lunes, 29 de septiembre de 2014

GOOD MOMENTS VRS BAD MOMENTS IN CLASSROOM.

             ETERNAL MINUTES

Describe a moment in teaching when things went so well you knew you were “born to teach” and compare it to a moment in which things went so poorly you wished you had never been born! Name the gifts that made this good moment possible—not the techniques you used or the moves you made, but your qualities.

This happened to me a few times at the beginning of my practices. I did not know the activities that could develop within the class.  Anyway, I finished the activities and time not yet ended and students were beginning to despair and to make noise, and could not control them, and the teacher from next door came to silence my students and it was there when wish not be a teacher.
  Having had that bad experience I learned that it is always good a couple of extra activities.
 Now things are different; because I have improved classroom management and no longer pass me those disorders and the relationship is successful today. Today I have always things to do and not enough time. Anyways , I like to teach now.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario